Ricochet Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minimum requirements for recruitment

3 posters

Go down

Minimum requirements for recruitment  Empty Minimum requirements for recruitment

Post by GoliathRAT Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:55 pm

Ok guys, as we are growing i think that we should re evaluate what defines an individual as ready to join our ranks. So i would like to push for a minimum standard for all incoming recruits, these include;

-gun (this is a given)
-magazines (not imperative, however the more the merrier)
-gear (must have some sort of way to carry mags/ammo/miscellaneous airsoft related items)
-must HAVE or BUY multicam
-or the ability to acquire these items in a timely manor that coincides with the team schedule

Without these minimum requirements an individual should not be allowed to join our ranks. However, exceptions can be made, and will be decided upon by a senior member, or group vote. Those are just the standards for the basic recruitment, further recruitment processes should include;

-registration, and participation in the forum/facebook page
-subscription to the youtube channel
-and active participation in any of these (if inactive a recruit may not move past recruit status)
GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Minimum requirements for recruitment  Empty Re: Minimum requirements for recruitment

Post by Tech Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:20 pm

I agree with just about everything Dom has said in this post. We have been talking about ways to regulate recruitment in a previous post. It is not secret as of late that we are receiving a lot of interest which is great but we need to thin out the herd by something.

I believe these guidelines would be perfect for three reasons:

1. Having members with a gun and necessary gear makes the team less dependent on members with spare gear and it will make the new recruit more of an asset to the team. I have lent out my gear before to close friends of mine; no member should be relied upon to provide gear they pay for to new members.

2. Having members active in our forms of social media is exceptionally important. There is no real excuse as to why members can not subscribe to our youtube channel, like our public fb page, check our web site, and use our forum with frequency. I work a Monday-Friday job with longer than normal hours and I have no problems with this. Our public fb page, forum and youtube channel should be a showcase of team support. Stuff like this wouldn’t take more than 10 minutes out of your day.

3. It will show dedication. When we see a member have/buy the gear they need, when they subscribe to our YouTube channel, use the forums, support us publicly on FB…things like this show we have a member that truly wants to be apart of our team.

Now there should be exceptions to this and exceptions should be handled by senior members first and if decided by senior members the rest of the team. If a vote is done it needs to be majority not unanimous because getting a 100% agreement is like pulling teeth sometimes haha.

This may seem strict to some people but think about it like this…do you really want a someone on our team that doesn’t have the necessary gear? Do you want someone in our ranks that doesn’t support our various forms of social media?

Tech
Tech
Admin

https://ricochetairosft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Minimum requirements for recruitment  Empty Re: Minimum requirements for recruitment

Post by brank Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:14 pm

great post sean, as always. keep it up
brank
brank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down