Ricochet Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team camo alternatives

3 posters

Go down

Team camo alternatives Empty Team camo alternatives

Post by GoliathRAT Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:55 pm

I know we have decided that multicam is our primary, and woodland/od/any combo of the two are our backup camo's. However, i have been checking out a wide field of alternative camoflage, and stumbled across a few that LBX have produced. Their camo is very similar to LATPAT, and i was curious to as what yall thought about it.

here is a link to a pic that ballahack posted on their page:
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/8286_10151601425785815_886437810_n.jpg

What i really want to discuss, is whether or not we want to explore alternative camouflages for our primary uniform (the reason i have been looking into other camo's is because of the abundance of multicam faceted teams)
GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Team camo alternatives Empty Re: Team camo alternatives

Post by R1 - Shepherd Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:37 am

As much as I love Multicam, it is over-used. But it is over-used for a reason- it bloody works!

As for alternates, did we decide on more than just Woodland? I remember OD being talked about along with DCU but I don't know if any were selected.

What you just mentioned now with the LATPAT esque camouflage is Project Honor camouflage. Developed by LBT for the Medal Of Honor Warfighter game in order to raise funds for the Special Operations community's fallen and their families.

Team camo alternatives PHC-Field_Test

Interesting looking stuff, but I'm honestly not sure how I feel about making Project Honor one of our uniform sets. They also don't have any uniforms of it out yet, just some basic kit. I'm definitely looking at grabbing a slick plate carrier and chest rig though..
R1 - Shepherd
R1 - Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by GoliathRAT Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:31 am

yeah, cool stuff. i like the idea of using a camo like this, because honestly, how many airsoft teams do you see using this?
GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by R1 - Shepherd Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:43 am

True, but the camouflage itself represents something that we aren't a part of. That's why I have an uneasy feeling about it.
R1 - Shepherd
R1 - Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:49 am

I believe we settled on woodland bdu and or od as our back up.
Tech
Tech
Admin

https://ricochetairosft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down