Ricochet Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wgcshop/ehobbyasia

4 posters

Go down

wgcshop/ehobbyasia Empty wgcshop/ehobbyasia

Post by GoliathRAT Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:49 am

how have yall felt about these sights? i've never used an off shore site before, and i am still a little timid about buying from them. if anyone could shed some light on whether or not it is worth it to order from an off shore site as opposed to an on shore one that would be great.

specifically thought, i am talking about wgc/ehobbyasia. but if anyone has any other experiences/heard good things about other distributors, i am all ears.
GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

wgcshop/ehobbyasia Empty Re: wgcshop/ehobbyasia

Post by R1 - Shepherd Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:08 am

I have used almost primarily WGC, Ehobby, and Redwolf. They are all awesome. They carry legit items that aren't the watered down/abortionized versions we get at Evike/ASGI.

As an example, all of my magazine pouches are from WGC, and Sean's vest, belt, and pouches that were once mine, are from WGC.

My multicam blast belt and a few pouches are from Redwolf.
R1 - Shepherd
R1 - Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by GoliathRAT Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:56 am

how would you say the shipping is? that is my main qualm, because if im paying the same price after shipping, without the extra wait i would rather go with a us distributor. but i digress, this is about an item that isnt available in the us anymore, so im going to have to end up buying from them anyways...assuming i get what im gunnin for...

btw im talking about the classic army sr25. i know i know, CA isnt the best, but as far as i know, they are the only company that produces a decent stock sr25. if i get it im going to have the money to do extensive internal upgrades (as opposed to buying the G&P mk46 and not having much cash left to buy externals/internals)

so far my upgrades are gonna include:

TBB (psg length mind you)
R-hop (maybe an HR-hop if i can find em)
bore up kit
torque up gears
high torque motor
and of course assorted externals (scope, bipod, grip tape etc etc)

GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoliathRAT Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:57 am

btw abortionized is a great word
GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoliathRAT Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:00 am

why the sudden change in role choice you ask?

well, i already have a ghillie, i dont like buying alot of ammo, and i hate running out of battery power (and i really dont want to have to buy more batteries)
GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:11 am

R1 - Shepherd wrote:I have used almost primarily WGC, Ehobby, and Redwolf. They are all awesome. They carry legit items that aren't the watered down/abortionized versions we get at Evike/ASGI.

Ya products in the states behave LIKE GOOD LILTTLE ABORTIONS...name that for me someone and you will not only earn my friendship but trust (somehow).

WGC and redwolf are great. I would feel pretty good buying misc stuff like vests, bbs, gas, patches, mags and so on from them. I am hesitant to buy a weapon from them though because of customs and customs for the U.S. has become a pain in the ass more so lately than in previous years. I wanted a vfc 416 gbbr and they openly stated that a gun like what would not get through customs so that is a scary thought. Thing that sucks is you do not get rembursed if customs takes a gun from you. You are out the gun and money.

I would speak to them and ask if they can get a gun through US customs. Ensure that it comes with an orange flash hider and that any illegal (un-licensed/paid for) trade marks are covered and so on. As far as shipping goes start doing an order and it will tell you shipping. Once you see shipping cancel your current order.
Tech
Tech
Admin

https://ricochetairosft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by R1 - Shepherd Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:14 am

As far as decent SR25s... have you tried to find an Ares M110? Or G&P M110? I hear those are a different kind of nice.
R1 - Shepherd
R1 - Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by GoliathRAT Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:38 pm

as far as ares go, i will never get one, due to their p.o.s. micro switches, and i had no clue that G&P made an m110 0.0
GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoliathRAT Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:41 pm

and G&P's are just way too expensive for me atm, maybe once i get through college and can get a decent job, but for now i have to go with the cheaper options more often than not, and just upgrade them
GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoliathRAT Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:43 pm

im looking into the G&P m110's, and for a gun that expensive, i might as well just get the echo 1 240b, but like i said, thats a little tooooo expensive
GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoliathRAT Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:50 pm

disregard previous comments about g&p being to expensive, i was looking at the badass 700 dollar one, but they have one for just under 600. still very pricey, but more affordable
GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider Mon May 20, 2013 9:48 am

Yeah. You know that the Magpul stock is like 1/3 of the cost of that setup, right xD
if you just want the externals, the g&g Gr-25 is around $450 for the full metal. You can do a complete internal overhaul with that.

Or you could always go IAR if ya have the cash ;P
Raider
Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum