Ricochet Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CA sr25 build

3 posters

Go down

CA sr25 build Empty CA sr25 build

Post by GoliathRAT Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:09 am

oooookay

so i am again trying to think of new gun possibilities, because i am in the market for buying a new gun when i get back.

and lately (aside from the mk46) i have been leaning back towards the dmr role. so heres what i've been thinking; take a classic army sr25 ($277 on ehobbyasia i believe, or it might be wgc, idk and dgaf) slap an r-hop, psg length tbb, put up a bore up kit and torque up gears, all being wound by a high torque motor, giving me a semi automatic weapon that (due to the r-hop/tbb combo punch) will be able to reach out and touch your nips at 250+ feet accurately.

my reasoning with (considering) going with this weapon is the fact that i can save money, and still make a killer gun. if i buy the G&P mk46 i will have little to no spending money to go towards internals (for the time being, i might very well have both of these by the end of the summer, fingers crossed) however, if i go with the sr25 route i will be able to buy the internals at the same time as the gun, and be able to have a kickass rifle right off the bat. (as opposed to having a still very kickass rifle, that i wont be able to upgrade at first, not to mention the seething pit it will leave in my wallet)

so i need some thoughts, i am not leaning either way. so whatever yall think, i will probably go with.

tl;dr
buy mk46 yet have no money to upgrade initially
or buy sr25 + a fuckton of internal upgrades

both are advantageous to me, and both are gonna end up costing me the same, so it all comes down to this really

...dmr....or machine gunner...
GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

CA sr25 build Empty Re: CA sr25 build

Post by GoliathRAT Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:10 am

also, forgot to mention, i already have a ghillie, so theres one perk to going with the sr25
GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:59 am

I like everything in here except the Classic Army haha. Their internals are ticking time bombs. I want to do the r-hop and tbb on my kwa sr-10 and lm4...they need it lol
Tech
Tech
Admin

https://ricochetairosft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoliathRAT Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:02 am

haha yeah, i agree. but like i said, almost all of the internals are going to be replaced either immediately or eventually. as for the r-hop they are completely worth it, especially with an m nub. and im pretty sure kwa's come with tbb's already in them
GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:19 am

GoliathRAT wrote:haha yeah, i agree. but like i said, almost all of the internals are going to be replaced either immediately or eventually. as for the r-hop they are completely worth it, especially with an m nub. and im pretty sure kwa's come with tbb's already in them

KWA barrels are better than most. Their aeg barrels are made in Japan which is fine with me. Hop up still blows
Tech
Tech
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoliathRAT Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:46 am

yeah, whats a tightbore that runs with a shit hopup

GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by R1 - Shepherd Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:00 am

Just pick something. Both options sound good.
R1 - Shepherd
R1 - Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:31 am

GoliathRAT wrote:yeah, whats a tightbore that runs with a shit hopup

It's a kwa..minus the vector surprisingly
Tech
Tech
Admin

Back to top Go down