Ricochet Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment.. should be set in stone

4 posters

Go down

Recruitment.. should be set in stone Empty Recruitment.. should be set in stone

Post by brank Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:30 pm

I think we should do recruitment annually or biannually. Anyone else think that recruiting people all the time will get confusing?

Or maybe even doing patches only twice a year or something for promotions.

Regardless of what we do it should be written somewhere so we have legit guidelines.
brank
brank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Recruitment.. should be set in stone Empty Re: Recruitment.. should be set in stone

Post by R1 - Shepherd Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:52 pm

Some sort of regulated recruitment method would definitely make things easier. Anyone have any ideas?
R1 - Shepherd
R1 - Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Recruitment.. should be set in stone Empty Re: Recruitment.. should be set in stone

Post by GoliathRAT Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:50 pm

I think that recruitment should only occur on occasion, and not so often as it has been recently.
However, i think that it shouldnt be restricted in any fashion. If someone wants to recruit anyone at any time, it should be allowed.

as far as the patches go, i like what ian said about the biannual thing. that makes the most sense to me.
GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by brank Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:50 pm

or quarterly would work well, like once every 3 months patches are given out
brank
brank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:46 pm

I think we should split it into thirds. Make patch distribution every 4 months. I was originally going to go with 3 months but there are times where I doubt we will airsoft enough times with a recruit in order for them to have enough experience to become a full member. I also like the idea of waiting...it shows as to whether or not a member is dedicated I think.

I think as far as recruitment goes we need something, we are growing way to fast. Eventually we need to cap the team as if we get to the point where we are platoon sized then transportation and going to games becomes a nightmare. As far as limitations go I think we should set a limit on recruits, only allow X amount of recruits at a time. This way we can leave applications open.
Tech
Tech
Admin

https://ricochetairosft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:50 am

Ok we have restrictions s set now for new comers. I think we need to do something patch wise. We are growing these days and since we are growing we should order our patches in a cycle. This should help us save money when compared to the single patch orders. I was thinking 3-4 months should be plenty
Tech
Tech
Admin

https://ricochetairosft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down