Ricochet Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godfathers airsoft BEWARE

4 posters

Go down

Godfathers airsoft BEWARE Empty Godfathers airsoft BEWARE

Post by Tech Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:34 am

Ok so for those of you who do not know I have a plethora of airsoft weapons. I have purchased all my airsoft weaponry from various different stores. Of all the stores I have done business with I have never come across a more incompetent and poorly run airsoft shopt thant Godfather airsoft.

Yes it is true that everyone will have a bad experience with faulty gear or guns that are not up to par out of the box. This is acceptable as long as the store takes care of you and makes whatever is wrong right. This simple common business tactic is something Godfathers airsoft knows NOTHING about.

Long story short I received some christmas gifts related to airsoft. The airsoft gifts I had received from Godfathers airsoft was: Two Tornado impact grenades, two 8.4v mini type batteries, and two magpull polymer pmags (the expensive ones). Out of all of these items only 1 battery and one pmag worked. The pmag that worked would only fit my M16/M4’s not my Masada which it was intended for. The two grenades did not work, I called the actual company Tornado to have them state “It seems both grenades are defective somehow but let’s do these tests to make sure.” I call Godfathers let them know that both grenades, one pmag, and one battery is defective and they actually fight me on this. I get these where Christmas gifts so it was purchased early and if this was going to be an issues then perhaps they should have told my father this rather than re-assure him if something was wrong they’d still return it since it is a Christmas gift.

My father puts this order into dispute with discover and after a few days godfather airsoft reaches out to us asking why we did this. They then said they would return these items for store credit if we lift the dispute. We agree to this lift the dispute and guess what? After a few days no email or anything regarding Store credit. We bug them for 2 weeks about getting store credit only to receive the same response “You will have it tomorrow.” We get fed up after 2 weeks, we call up discover hand over our information the put it back in dispute and get out money back through discover which was not quick in any way.

What I find so hard to fathom about this whole situation is why lie to a customer about returns and why is it so hard to give a customer that has defective products store credit….I mean you are getting the money regardless with store credit. I have thought about going on their YouTube channel and starting a shit show for their poor customer server and not backing anything they sell but I got my money back so what should I care. I post this up because some members have considered purchasing from them and I can not suggest this place, not when there are much better shops out there. So I am posting this up for our team members and applicants so they know to stay away from this shop and if anyone they know is considering godfather airsoft to warn them as well.

-Tech
Tech
Tech
Admin

https://ricochetairosft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Godfathers airsoft BEWARE Empty Re: Godfathers airsoft BEWARE

Post by GoliathRAT Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:04 pm

I cant think of a single person who has had a good experience with them.
GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:15 pm

Wow, thanks.

I'll stick to GI.
Raider
Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:32 pm

GoliathRAT wrote:I cant think of a single person who has had a good experience with them.
I can see why. I really do not know how they are still in business.

Tech
Tech
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoliathRAT Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:14 pm

Tech wrote:
I can see why. I really do not know how they are still in business.

I would assume its because they are one of the only fairly large distributors on the east coast, hopefully ASGI moving in will change that.
GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:31 pm

I really hope so. I literally just herd back from them saying my ticket number was pulled and an employee should contact me shortly. I haven't herd so far...shock lol.
Tech
Tech
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkhouser Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Yeah after reading this post I went and checked out Godfather airsofts site. I swear the thing is barely functional. I will still with asgi and Evike, thank you very much.
Funkhouser
Funkhouser

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Yea with asgi in VA they should be about done
Tech
Tech
Admin

Back to top Go down