Ricochet Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

may 31st (ballahack, acqb, or pbsl)

5 posters

Go down

may 31st (ballahack, acqb, or pbsl) Empty may 31st (ballahack, acqb, or pbsl)

Post by GoliathRAT Sun May 12, 2013 7:24 pm

ok so we discussed at ballahack the possibility of another ballahack trip when kyle returns on the 31st. i just wanted to see if that sits well with yall (and you kyle specifically), i can drive again. also pbsl and acqb are another possibility.

also just wanted to say good game to those of you who attended.

GoliathRAT
GoliathRAT
Admin

Back to top Go down

may 31st (ballahack, acqb, or pbsl) Empty Re: may 31st (ballahack, acqb, or pbsl)

Post by R1 - Shepherd Mon May 13, 2013 4:01 am

I might be home sooner than that if my plans come to fruition. But I'm gonna need time to decompress after I get back. If all is well, I'm absolutely ready for a Ballahack trip!
R1 - Shepherd
R1 - Shepherd

Back to top Go down

may 31st (ballahack, acqb, or pbsl) Empty Re: may 31st (ballahack, acqb, or pbsl)

Post by Tech Mon May 13, 2013 10:28 am

I have an anniversary coming up then. Is there any way we could hold off on that for a week? If not then I will make the next one.

Dom- can we speak about rhop and pinion gears, I will need to make sure i order correct.
Tech
Tech
Admin

https://ricochetairosft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayerOne Fri May 17, 2013 1:52 pm

I'll have renewed my license by then so I will be able to provide transportation as well.

PlayerOne

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterN42 Fri May 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Well I know that me and Funkhouser are going down there that weekend cause thats the weekend his job didn't schedule him.
PeterN42
PeterN42

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech Tue May 21, 2013 9:47 am

PeterN42 wrote:Well I know that me and Funkhouser are going down there that weekend cause thats the weekend his job didn't schedule him.

Yea I hear ya. I will most likely miss that game. Have the anniversary and I can't say I didn't know it was coming up haha.
Tech
Tech
Admin

https://ricochetairosft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down